Zac Beckhusen, CFP®️, AWMA®️
I partnered with LPL Financial as an independent advisor to provide comprehensive wealth management and financial planning in an effort to ensure my clients have the stewardship and objectivity they deserve.
My practice focuses on helping people optimize their retirement and wealth planning through tailored financial strategies designed to help achieve their most important goals.
If you happen to be considering or going through a transition such as retirement, job change, divorce, business succession, sudden wealth planning (i.e. inheritance or large asset sales) or even college planning for kids, we’d love to talk to you.
- Helping my clients
- Spending time with my wife, my two sons and two cats.
- RVing, soccer, wakeboarding, snowboarding & playing bad golf.
- Attempting to perfect BBQ on the Traeger
- Watching WSU Football (or any team playing against the UW Huskies).
Areas of Focus
- Retirement Income Planning
- Sudden Wealth Event(s) Planning
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Investment Management
- Retirement Health Care Planning
- Social Security Retirement Benefits
- Wealth Preservation Strategies
- Small Business Retirement Plans & Succession
- College Funding Strategies
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® Professional
- AWMA® - Accredited Wealth Management Advisor
- Certified Instructor for Financial Educators Network
- Adjunct Professor at Portland Community College for Rejuvenate Your Retirement®
- Series 7, Series 63 and Series 66 licenses, held through LPL Financial
- Life and Health Insurance Licensed
- Washington State University, BA Marketing (2002-2006)
- College of Financial Planning, AWMA® (2016)
- The American College, CFP® (2017-2018)
- WSUAA Lifetime Member
Jamison grew up in the Portland area where he attended college and ran Cross Country at Portland State University. He lives in SW Portland with his wife, Lauren, their son, Miles and their dog, Rocky. He is an outdoor enthusiast and enjoys spending time traveling, hiking and camping with his family and friends. Jamison has a professional background in marketing, where he has focused on online brand reputation and client experience. He is still a big runner and hopes to qualify for the Boston Marathon in the near future.
** MDRT is an independent membership association of insurance and financial services professionals. Membership is based on annual sales production requirements and other factors. Zac Beckhusen qualified for the MDRT in 2017 and 2018. For more information regarding membership requirements, please visit www.mdrt.org.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. (CFP Board) owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP® (with plaque design), and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it authorizes use of by individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.